Company: The Westin Dallas Park Central
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to
ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure
compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture,
preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard
Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all
Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
The following are specific contributions that must be developed
during the training program in order to successfully complete the
program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
(e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major
repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen
equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand
and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as
pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints,
and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Comfort, style and genuine Texas hospitality await you at The
Westin Dallas Park Central. Conveniently located just north of the
city's downtown district, or accommodation offers close proximity
to attractions including SMU, the Galleria Dallas and the Cotton
Bowl Stadium - as well as many corporate headquarters. As an
associate of the Westin Dallas Park Central, you will be able to
enjoy many perks such as easy access to the bus system and train
station, free meals and affordable garage parking, as well as a
fabulous work environment in our newly renovated spaces. Want to
learn more? Apply today!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin Dallas Park Central, Dallas , Engineer I, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!