Tower Foreman (Tiger Team)
Company: Further Enterprise Solutions (FES)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
FES- Further Enterprise Solutions () a leading provider of
engineering services, turnkey solutions, and software solutions.
Founded in 2002 by wireless industry veterans, FES has rapidly
grown to become a leading provider of innovative solutions to
leading telecommunications providers and equipment manufacturers.
FES is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with branch offices
through the U.S. and Canada to ensure a rapid response and face to
face contact with our clients and staff.
Tower Foreman (Tiger Team):
The Tower Foreman will be responsible for the performance of
various construction, installation and troubleshooting tasks in the
areas of wireless towers and roof tops. This will consist of fiber
optic, coaxial cable and antenna installation / troubleshooting, RF
testing/sweeping, PIM during trouble calls and Network Integration.
This position is for candidates with experience in cellular
construction. This role will verify a high quality of deliverables
for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and
safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work.
This position will work hand and hand with an Integrator and
supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as
determined by management (CM/PM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of antennas,
RRU's, TMA, and other related equipment on towers, rooftops, and
other structures to expand and upgrade cellular networks.
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of coaxial and DC
power/fiber optic transmission lines and microwave equipment.
- Assist with testing of new and existing equipment to include
sweeping, PIM, or fiber testing.
- Installation of ice bridges, anchors, cable trays, equipment
pads, racks, and platforms.
- Installation of underground and in building conduits for
electrical and back haul circuits.
- Work as a team to function as part of a tiger team of a two- or
- Capstan operations, crane/signaling, rigging, steel work and
shoot correcting azimuths, capturing pictures for COPs and
- Will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time off,
new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
- All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared
for as part of a daily process.
- Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork. (JSA, Weekly
safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in cellular construction
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Must be willing to travel 100% of the time to any market
- Competent Tower Climber, Rescuer and Rigging Certs
- First Aid & CPR Certs (will re-certify if needed)
- OSHA 10 and 30 Certs (will re-certify if needed)
- EME/RF Training preferred.
- NWSA TTT1 certification preferred.
- Must fully understand and adhere to full quality and safety
- Knowledgeable in reading CD's/ Blueprints, RFDS etc.
- Expertise in full COP process, including photos, forms,
- Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment -Anritsu,
Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
- This role at times will be needed to lift or carry up to 10 or
25 lbs., and occasionally up to 50 or 100 lbs. Able to climb to and
work at heights exceeding 300'.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Further Enterprise Solutions (FES), Dallas , Tower Foreman (Tiger Team), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!