CIMD, PWM, Lead Ambassador, Dallas
Company: Goldman Sachs
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Jump to site homepage
- Jump to main page content
- Jump to main menu
- Jump to site-wide links
- careers Search Jobs BRIEFINGS Weekly Insights from Goldman
Sachs Sign up for BRIEFINGS, a weekly email about trends shaping
markets, industries and the global economy. Sign Up Careers See
Yourself Here: Careers at Goldman Sachs We think who you are makes
you better at what you do. Learn more about our firm and culture
through a day in the life of our people. Learn more
- Privacy and Cookies
- Ad Choices
- Terms & Conditions
- Security & Fraud Awareness
- Regulatory Disclosures
- Site Map
- Client Logins
- Employee Login
- Alumni Network
- Disability Accommodation for Applicants
- Mobile View
- @GS10KSmallBiz -- 2021 Goldman Sachs BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs
BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs BESs Careers Center CIMD,
PWM, Lead Ambassador, Dallas in Dallas, Texas - Careers at 9056 012
A717 0000-Consumer and Investment Management Division-Wealth-United
Capital-Wealth Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
CIMD, PWM, Lead Ambassador, Dallas Location(s) US-TX-Dallas Job ID
2021-69761 Schedule Type Full Time Level Analyst Function(s)
General, Investment Management Region Americas Division Consumer
and Wealth Management Business Unit United Capital Employment Type
Employee MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps
empower clients and customers around the world reach their
financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses
provide financial planning, investment management, banking and
comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including
ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as
family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and
their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions
for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across
CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our
clients and leading-edge technology, data and design. PFM Goldman
Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in
creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent
individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and
control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of
advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S.,
develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each
client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment
platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman
Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and
lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a
lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of
Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our
clients' needs evolve. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Under
the general supervision of the AVP, Business Development, the Lead
Ambassador serves as a liaison between prospects and financial
advisors across the country, educating prospects on United
Capital's financial life management tools. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as
a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in
this classification, only a representative summary of the primary
duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to
perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional
position-specific duties and/or duties that are outside the
specific functions that are listed.
- Communicate with prospective clients to gather relevant
information via phone and email.
- Facilitates communication between prospective clients,
financial advisors, and operations staff.
- Leverages United Capital's customer relationship management
(CRM) tool to log and record prospecting activity in
- Consistently meets or exceeds individual productivity
- Recommends and develops ways to effectively and efficiently
improve current processes.
- Learns and demonstrates mastery of:
- United Capital and the services we provide
- What makes a prospective client a fit for our services
- Our marketing procedures
- Best practices for successfully calling on prospective
- Performs other duties and assignments as needed PHYSICAL
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as
computer, copier and fax machine.
- Ability to read documents, reports, etc.
- Ability to answer phones and communicate with callers. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (majors to include:
finance, business, economics, or a related field)
- A minimum of one year of sales and relationship management
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Previous experience with CRM platforms preferred
- Previous experience in high-volume sales or appointment setting
preferred Required Skills & Competencies:
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) at an intermediate level;
Google Apps is highly desired.
- Prior experience with customer relationship management (CRM)
software preferred, Salesforce a plus
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial
- Professional and articulate oral and written communication,
including phone & email etiquette
- Strong ability to cooperate and work collaboratively towards
- Deals constructively with setbacks and maintains a positive
outlook in difficult situations; comfortable receiving feedback and
- Ability to follow a defined process to ensure that all activity
and communication is documented and updated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to
work independently as a member of the team
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new
approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual
improvements in business objectives, productivity and development
of Growth Programs within the company.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and proven track record of personal integrity, honesty
and ability to deal with confidential information Comfortable
working at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of decision making,
initiative, and independent judgment. ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS ABOUT
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help
our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.
Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking,
securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New
York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're
committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our
own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our
firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and
personally, from our training and development opportunities and
firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance
offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture,
benefits, and people at-- GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates
with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process.
Learn more: https://
-- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Identity Options Apply Apply Email a Friend Email a Friend
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Dallas , CIMD, PWM, Lead Ambassador, Dallas, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!