Patient Services Specialist
Company: Cooper Aerobics
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description: Full time; Cooper Clinic. The Patient Services
Representative plays an essential role in our patient experience.
This team member greets our patients and initiates the check-in
process to ensure the patients receive the correct clinical
procedures during their visit.
Schedule: M-F, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, overtime may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively keep patients informed throughout the day.
- Consistently provide superior internal and external customer
- Answer telephone in a timely and polite manner.
- Communicate with customers in a courteous, professional and
- Obtain current patient information from established and new
- Accurately enter/update patient information in practice
- Assist patients with completion of paperwork when
- Maintain proper personnel conduct and confidentiality of
patient, staff and physician information.
- Maintain schedule balance to facilitate optimal patient flow..
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Medical office experience a plus
- Previous in-person customer service experience required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of initiative and integrity
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a
- Thorough knowledge of medical office operations
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking abilities and time
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work effectively and consistently with limited
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA policies and procedures
- Special ability to communicate well with staff, physicians and
- Must be able to work with a flexible work schedule
Keywords: Cooper Aerobics, Dallas , Patient Services Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!