Senior Real Estate Agent (DFW)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Over the past decade, millions of Americans have been forced to
put their dreams of homeownership on hold. Home prices have
outpaced wage growth while mortgage requirements continue to
tighten. As a result, renters are missing out on a critical
wealth-building opportunity: owning a home.
At Divvy, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership - one
that's more affordable, more flexible, and an overall better fit
for the modern American family - and it's working.
You bring the local expertise, we qualify and deliver
pre-approved, cash-offer customers.
We're hiring a select group of licensed agents in Dallas & Fort
Worth to build out Divvy's in-house brokerage. Each month, Divvy
acquires, qualifies, and delivers cash-buying customers. We're
looking for on-the-ground partners to guide these customers from
pre-approval to close. We'll fill your plate with Divvy customers,
but also support you and the customers in your network
Together, we'll help hundreds of customers buy new homes this
year. Don't believe us? See for yourself...
Rent-to-own options in housing: Move-in now, buy later
Startups that Offer New Paths to Homeownership (Wall Street
- Homeownership Startup Raises funds build a path from rent to
We're looking for current, full-time agents who deeply
- The greater DFW real estate market and current local trends
based on the latest data
- All detail and minutia around single-family real estate
transactions - norms, TREC forms, what it takes to win in a
- How to quickly build customer trust - and modify your approach
based on specific customer needs
- How to design, manage, and grow your pipeline and engagement
- Digital collaboration, marketing, and customer relationship
We're thrilled to welcome you aboard because...
- You are a licensed real estate agent in the DFW market (with
something to prove)
- Your strong suit is serving motivated, first-time home buyers,
so you'll spend less time prospecting or paying for leads
- You are impatient, to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done,
and be the foremost voice of the customer
- You excel at multitasking, relationship-building, time and
- You are available to work non-conventional hours based on
customers' shopping demands
What we can offer you...
- A full plate of fully-approved cash-buying customers
- Generous, uncapped commission split
- Growth and development opportunity - mentorship, education, fee
- Tools to do your best work - marketing, collateral, showing
agents, you name it!
- Potential travel opportunity to HQ and other metros where Divvy
Think you might be a fit? Interested in learning more? Please
apply and we'll be in touch.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building
process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety
of lived experiences to reach out.
Keywords: Divvy, Dallas , Senior Real Estate Agent (DFW), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!