Technical Product Manager - Wholesale (WA, KS, GA or TX)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Technical Product Manager, as part of the Wholesale team,
provides technical support and consulting to ensure customer
enablement, integration and implementation of established T-Mobile
products and services. The Technical Product Manager is a key
member of the Wholesale team driving all aspects of Wholesale
focused network solutions, requirements, certification, and
customer onboarding. Through alignment with appropriate engineering
teams, the Technical Product Manager leads business strategy,
requirements communication and all validation activities to provide
wholesale solutions to our partners and customers. The Technical
Product Manager provides technical leadership in sales
presentations, product demonstrations, as well as providing answers
to customer's technical inquiries. Other related tasks and scope
may be assigned to this role as business needs dictate.
- 3-5+ years in telecommunications, IT administration or network
engineering roles with a professional track record of successful
technical leadership involving network, device and application
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and
champion new concepts, ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong goal attainment, time management, prioritization ability
to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Understanding of and experience with the following: Wireless
Network design & architecture; LTE, NBIoT, LPWAN, 5G; Remote access
computing methods; Layered communication protocols; Enterprise
security architectures and principles IP and ATM networks; Wi-Fi
networks and design (802.11a/b/g).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: .Net, C#,
Java, Docker, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Azure ARM, PowerShell
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems
independently as well as a team
- Actively collaborates with engineers and peer teams,
voluntarily shares information.
- Ability to work independently and with no
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related
to new product & services requiring validation or research.
- Proactive in identifying and proposing solutions
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; BSEE or BSCSE preferred.
- Provide expert knowledge on device and data products and
services offered by T-Mobile through the Business Sales
- Support the Business Development team by making technical
presentations to senior executive management level; clearly
presenting technical concepts, platform capabilities and IoT/MVNO
solutions with prospective partners.
- Work with Engineering and Product Development to ensure
reliable enterprise focused products. This includes driving product
certifications through our labs as well as enabling network trials
- Review and assess product development requirements and develop
feature specific test and certification plans.
- Responsible in collaborating with the Project Management,
Enterprise IT, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Operations
teams to achieve go to market deadlines for new products.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving device solutions
roadblocks for customers.
- SME for new technologies and T-Mobile roadmap for wholesale
- Technical Training to potential and current Customers and
- Sales teams updates - Network coverage/Network build-out plans
Technical SME/owner for specific topic/specialty High level support
and troubleshooting Interface with engineering teams to resolve
network issues and increase stability.
- Work with requirements teams for new feature testing scope and
provide high level overview to leadership and sales support on
eSIM, 5G and NB-IoT use cases supported on T-Mobile network.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Dallas , Technical Product Manager - Wholesale (WA, KS, GA or TX), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!