Business Development Executive - National Restaurant / Hospitality Paint Services
Company: PPG Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
PPG Services is a disruptive paint services and technology
company. Our platform matches centralized buyers of national
painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all
logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At PPG
Services, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to
facilitate all aspects of the painting process. Our team members
are energetic and passionate about the service provide our clients.
Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we
provide top paint products from our parent company, PPG Industries.
We believe PPG Services is the future of national retail and
Do you have a passion in building relationships across national
accounts and have existing relationships with national retailers,
restaurant groups, hospitality companies, or third party facility
maintenance companies? If so, PPG Services is seeking skillful
Business Development Executives to join our enterprise sales team
in the Remote based position whichcan be located anywhere in the
This outstanding and experienced sales professional will work to
generate new business for targeted PPG Services verticals, and work
alongside a team of project professionals who lead all aspects of
the execution of jobs. We're looking for sales leaders who can
collaborate with our team and put the customer first. As an early
stage company, the right hire should be comfortable with change and
new ideas. If this sounds like your wheel house, then this may be
the opportunity for you!
- Develop relationships with professionals in the retail,
facilities management, and hospitality verticals.
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients
that result in repeat business.
- Work cross functionally with PPG Services teams including
account managers, project management, and estimating teams to
review client plans and expectations, to develop scopes and clear
proposals for quality projects that fit our expertise.
- Set formal meetings, attend and follow up at trade shows and
- Be a brand ambassador of PPG Services and PPG to the
- 8+ years of progressive experience in facilities management,
property management, or sales experience with target customers in
key PPG Services key verticals: retail, restaurant, hospitality, or
third party facility maintenance groups.
- Experience selling into the C-Suite required.
- Experience in painting project sales, estimating and project
- Minimum education required HS diploma.
- Ability to travel at least 50%. Travel includes cross country
for trade shows and customer meetings. Home location is flexible if
near a hub city airport, position will be remote.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Top class performer with sales and performance rewards that is
results-oriented and thrives in an entrepreneurial
- Excellent verbal and written skills, covering general client
communication and project proposals.
- Ingenious and innovative sales skills, with the ability to open
doors and make meaningful client connections.
- Organized and efficient, with strong prioritization
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and other
common operations tools required. Experience with using CRM
- Tenure in current position
Keywords: PPG Industries, Inc., Dallas , Business Development Executive - National Restaurant / Hospitality Paint Services, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!