Project Management - Trial and Arbitration Services | Forensic and Litigation Consulting
Company: FTI Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About the Role
We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation,
arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory,
investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions
for our clients.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with lead consultant on matters to ensure that
lines of communication between the client and FTI are established
and maintained for the duration of the engagement and that the
client and FTI are aligned on scope of work and related
- Provide project management support including client
correspondence (e.g., proposals, engagement letters, budgets,
invoices), assistance with Elite entries, invoices, billing
- Manage work within budget estimates. Maintain communication
with client and project team regarding changes to proposed work and
budget modifications. Follow established risk management policies
and procedures; escalate payment risks to leadership as
- Review Elite reports and draft invoices, aged A/R reports, and
other reports as needed to properly manage and monitor engagements
and maximize cash flow and minimize bad debt risk.
- Review and approve invoices in a timely manner. Coordinate with
Project Assistant/Biller to follow up in accordance with
established protocols to ensure timely payment by client.
- Follow-up as necessary with employees and contractors to ensure
submission of time and expenses on time.
- Coordinate overall logistics and travel for trial team and
clients as requested. Provide logistical support as requested by
client in terms of hotel selection and war room and office space;
coordinate with vendors.
- Coordinate rental equipment required for remote proceeding
- Submit new matters for conflicts checks via CRM system
- Draft proposals.
- Coordinate video production.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other
offices and practice groups in FTI.
- Promote uniformity of work processes and consistent
high-quality work product.
- Seek process improvements that improve client service,
streamline processes and/or improve margin.
How You'll Grow
This will be an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has
the following attributes and wishes to develop them further:
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, and written -
e.g., proofreading, composition skills, ability to have client
conversations and written exchanges with attorneys.
- Good working knowledge of PC and network environment, word
processing, database and spreadsheet software (MS Office).
- Budget management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including being a team player
with capacity to work with diverse team members.
- Organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and
request assistance as necessary.
- Absolute discretion when handling confidential
- Flexibility - ability to work under tight deadlines; ability to
handle multiple tasks through prioritization and time management
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 2 Years Project Management experience preferred.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team
environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in
offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients
call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of
what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside
and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile
engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and
we value diversity, recognition, development and making a
difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange
and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting
magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by
Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and
connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion,
physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis
protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent
Resident, H1B Visa
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt
Keywords: FTI Consulting, Inc., Dallas , Project Management - Trial and Arbitration Services | Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!