Are you a Service Technician looking for better compensation?
Does late model equipment, 40 hours guaranteed, and 401k with 50%
company match sound attractive to you? Is work-life balance and
nights at home something you've been missing? If you answered yes
to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking
Airgas is currently recruiting for an Installer Service
Technician with a CDL, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to support
our National Carbonation Division based out of Dallas, TX.
What will I be doing?
Responsible for installation of new Bulk CO2 product systems as
well as preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of
existing product supply systems in a safe and substantial manner,
in accordance with all federal, state and local codes, and Airgas
Area of Coverage:
Service provided to local customers on a scheduled route. Based
out of Dallas, TX and covering the DFW area extending to west
What's in it for me?
- 7am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
- 40 hours weekly guaranteed, with opportunity to possibly work
up to 50 hours per week.
- Must be able to spend 2-3 overnights within service area. Hotel
- Overtime pay and safety incentives.
- Please note that overtime, on call and overnight layovers are
subject to change depending on business needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long
Term Disability Insurance, 2 weeks' vacation, 1 week paid sick
days, paid holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a 50%
- At least 21 years old.
- Class B CDL minimum with at least 1 year CMV experience -
experience must be within the last 4 years.
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements are required before hire
- Must have Gas or Beverage Service Technician skill set.
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving,
etc.) in the last 3 years.
- No suspensions of CDL in the last 3 years except for "Failure
to pay child support".
- No DUI in the last 7 years.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who is Airgas National Carbonation?
Airgas National Carbonation, an Air Liquide company, makes
beverage carbonation supply and service refreshingly easy. For over
20 years, we've provided single-source efficiency for the purchase,
installation and servicing of our customer's beverage carbonation
needs. We work with them to provide a custom program for all types
of beverage carbonation applications and processes. We also offer
the ability to grow and adapt to their changing gas supply needs
with our specialized technical support, making deliveries that fit
Airgas National Carbonation is committed to providing quality
products, safe on-time deliveries and exceptional customer service
that exceed expectations.
For immediate consideration please complete an application. If
you have any questions about this position you may contact Cheryl
Austin, Driver Talent Acquisition Specialist @ (678) 985-6735.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,