Company: Korn/Ferry International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Korn Ferry is searching for a Coordinator.
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the
recruiting team, candidates and clients throughout various aspects
of the recruitment process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and
clients throughout the recruitment process by scheduling candidate
interviews (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- Working closely with the recruiting team to ensure all
interviews are confirmed and, if applicable, interview feedback is
- Partnering with the recruiting team to ensure project metrics
- Documenting, tracking, and maintaining records and the status
of engagements/ requisitions in the applicant tracking system
- Developing tools and solutions for recurring client requests.
Suggesting process improvements to help create efficiencies
- Providing responsive and proactive customer service via
telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Managing, reviewing and sending HR and/or recruiting-related
correspondence and documents to clients and candidates
- Performing various administrative duties that support the
- 2+ years of project management, administrative experience or
scheduling experience in a team-oriented professional services
- 2+ years of experience working with all Microsoft Office tools
with particular proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and
- 2+ years of organizing & managing own work load with a focus on
details and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment
while effectively coping with change
- High School Diploma
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates,
you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn
Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your
benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please
consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning
application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies
applicable to that position.
Keywords: Korn/Ferry International, Dallas , Coordinator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!