Logistics Associate (Reach Truck Operator) - Dallas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote
for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we
make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish
people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon
Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy
Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest
Certified B Corporation in the world, we are committed to
redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we
create real benefits for people, our communities, and the
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone
North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and
Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North
America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading
benefits (including flexible time off and up to 26 weeks paid
parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed
to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone
North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a
healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Logistics Associate (Reach
Truck Operator) - Dallas in Dallas.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) months related experience and/or equivalent
combination of educational experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates with current / one or more years of
stand-up Reach truck experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and write, interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to demonstrate superb decision-making ability to
determine best course of action.
- 12 months+ of relevant Reach Forklift experience strongly
- Must be able to lift and move up to fifty-five (55) pounds
- Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, day or
- Must be able to work in an environment that is temperature
controlled at 33-44 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keywords: Danone, Dallas , Logistics Associate (Reach Truck Operator) - Dallas, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!