Senior Operations Planning and Forecasting Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
The Sr. Analyst/Analyst, Capacity Planning and Analysis works
collaboratively with corporate, operations and clinical leaders to
develop accurate forecasts of future, clinical staffing needs to
support ongoing growth initiatives for each region, sub-region and
branch within AccentCare's home health line of business. Each
analyst will be responsible for a specific geography or set of
geographies within the home health line of business. Leverages
demand forecasts to ensure the right clinical staff will be hired
and deployed in the right place and at the right time. Works with
operations and HR leaders to ensure the appropriate number of
requisitions are placed to support this effort. Coordinates with
finance on future outlook to ensure alignment around Average Daily
Census (ADC) growth expectations and impacts to financial
forecasts. In addition to a focus on clinical capacity, this role
will act as the primary analytical support mechanism for the
operations team within their specific geographies, ensuring there
is a strong understanding of business trends and future
expectations of performance. While initial focus will be within the
home health sector responsibilities may ultimately include other
lines of business (Hospice, Personal Care Services) over time.
- Within the analyst's specific geography(ies) develops and
maintains the end to end process associated with AccentCare's
capacity planning and staffing approach for the home health line of
- Working with operations ensures modeling output is summarized
appropriately for each level of leadership such that plans are
- Conducts periodic reviews of modeling output and creates
alignment among their operating regions of future staffing
- Partners with HR to ensure the full operationalization of
capacity/staffing plans including hiring/training timelines to
support onboarding and productivity ramp-up ahead of stated
- Develops detailed analysis around variances to plan. Leverages
information to improve future process and/or modeling.
- Collaborates with finance to ensure understanding of future ADC
projections as well as timing of staffing needs.
- Acts as internal consultant for operations on any analytical
needs. Advocates on behalf of operations with other departments but
also acts as an independent arbiter to ensure unbiased views in
analysis are created and understood.
- Leads ad hoc analysis and presentations, providing relevant
insights as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or other
analytical discipline with 1-3 years' work experience in an
analytically oriented role. MBA degree helpful, but not
- Prior healthcare experience including home health a plus.
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively;
varies writing style to meet needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and an ability to
collaborate with and influence executives, managers and the general
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced skills in EXCEL,
Powerpoint and financial model building
- Business Intelligence (BI) Development - ability to leverage BI
tools such as Qliksense, Tableau and Power BI to drive deep
analytical insights and understanding of business trends.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Critical thinking to translate business needs into specific
goals, actions and deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, influencing, thought and
- Results and resolution-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced
Keywords: AccentCare, Dallas , Senior Operations Planning and Forecasting Analyst, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!