Regional Business Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Regional Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing
reports and models, reviewing financials, and data mining to
formulate and deliver fact-based pricing strategies to regional and
division leadership. This position will work closely with various
department to understand factors impacting the pricing and selling
process to develop and implement strategic solutions that drive key
operational metrics focused on improving financial results. The
Regional Business Analyst must possess the intellectual curiosity
to actively seek out new areas of potential improvement and drill
into the details to find the root cause of a problem, which
requires the willingness to question results and assumptions, and
an internal drive for continuous improvement.
- Manage overall pricing process including providing
recommendations and obtaining approvals on home-by-home pricing and
release order and communicating results across the sales
- Recommend price adjustments to Management based on an analysis
of historical sales trends, current and future market conditions
and the overall market supply and demand dynamic.
- Collaborate with Regional lines of business to develop a deep
understanding of the process, strategies and Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) that influence top line Revenue growth.
- Provide revenue management functional expertise and leadership
to management team and market sales leaders.
- Provide an objective point of view to complex business and
issues based on a deep understanding of data and analytics as well
as business principals.
- Regularly translate data, insights, and forecasts into
actionable and relevant recommendations by utilizing visualization
and/or data analysis tools, presentations and other means to
effectively communicate clear and concise recommendations to senior
region and division leadership.
- Track, create, maintain, and analyze data.
- Develop new skills, techniques, and statistical models for
predicting future operational results, costs and key performance
- Consolidate, prepare, and analyze operational data to
understand cause and effect relationships and identify and share
- Oversee day-to-day implementation and analysis of the different
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (business, finance, etc)
- MBA would be helpful.
- 2 years as a Revenue and/or Pricing Manager, Business analyst
or comparable experience preferred.
- Experience in the homebuilding industry would be helpful.
- Experience with business software preferred (Salesforce, JDE,
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Keywords: Lennar, Dallas , Regional Business Analyst, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!