Full Stack Developer - .NET / React
Company: Applied Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance
technology, is currently searching for a Full Stack Developer to
join our team. In this role, you will work in an Agile Scrum team
to develop our industry leading Applied Epic software product using
C#, React, TypeScript, and SQL Server. You will collaborate with
Product Owners and Scrum team members to deliver high quality
technical solutions that answer our clients' business requirements.
We are a growing team, and we are looking for developers to deliver
clean, well-written, enterprise scale applications.This position is
eligible to be full time remote anywhere in the United States or
- Become a dedicated participant of your Agile Scrum team
- Collaborate with other members on the Agile Scrum team to
self-manage feature development to completion
- Collaborate with Application, Enterprise, and Test Architects
on technical solutions
- Participate in sprint reviews of completed functionality at the
end of each sprint
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work
process for customers and peers
- Mentor and guide junior level developers
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic
working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to
grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea
sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- DIVERSITY MATTERS- We strive to create a positive workplace
culture for those of different thinking, backgrounds, experiences,
expertise, and individual qualities across our organization. We
want the best and the brightest to be a part of a growing culture
that embraces a sense of belonging.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code
where jeans are permitted; we call this "Dress for your Day".
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied,
including holiday parties with games and contests, summer
celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee
discount programs, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that
offers career opportunities, and not just "another job". Applied
believes in growing our employees and promoting from within,
offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 9
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee
recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal
social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes
volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local
charities and communities through the 'Applied Cares' program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental,
Vision, Virtual Doctors' Appointments, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and
Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits,
Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer
match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term
Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why
Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We
offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid
holidays, summer hours, paid parental leave, volunteer time off,
and a free day off for your birthday!
TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.com
Applied Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. Diversity and Inclusion is a business
imperative and is a part of building our brand and reputation. At
Applied, we are committed to recruit, develop, retain, and promote
regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Keywords: Applied Systems, Inc., Dallas , Full Stack Developer - .NET / React, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!