Remote IT Sales Specialist
Company: Natus Medical Incorporated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you an IT Technician or Field Engineer working with IT
departments in hospitals and looking for a change? If so, then this
is the job for you! Natus is looking for a Clinical IT Sales
Specialist across our Newborn Care, Hearing & Balance, and
Neurology divisions. You will train others on techinical
specifications participate in demos, and work in close
collaboration with our District Sales Managers. We offer
competitive salaries, full comprehensive benefit package that
starts on your first day! Generous paid time off (4 weeks) plus 9
paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase
plan and more!
Natus Medical is a leading manufacturer of medical devices for
the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets
since 1989. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and
laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and
patient care in target markets through innovative screening,
diagnostic and treatment solutions.
In this role you will:
- Support the sales of all Natus products assigned, and any
additional products that may be added to the Newborn Care, Hearing
& Balance and Neurology groups.
- Help to generate sales leads.
- Assist the DSM's and Management in the presentation of products
in Demo/Sales situations.
- Meet with hospital IT departments to help present Natus
products and work through implementation plans.
- Provide customer training and in-servicing as required.
- Assist in Training of newly hired employees.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing annual and monthly sales
forecast to see where you can help close business.
- Prepare an annual sales business plan as required.
- Conform to all RA/QA requirements.
- Stay up to date and follow all Quality System procedures
related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or
services provided to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors' degree in IT preferred, Certifications through
Microsoft (MCSE) and CompTIA- A+, Network+, Security+, Project+,
Storage+, VMWare and Citrix a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT/medical device
- Experience in capital goods sales process a plus
- Ability to work independently or with small groups of support
staff a plus
- Excellent concept selling skills
- Computer skills required; knowledge of Excel, Word and
- Extensive travel required via auto and air to manage a
territory and attend sales meetings & trade shows.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
Keywords: Natus Medical Incorporated, Dallas , Remote IT Sales Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!