ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning
Looking for serious applicants only.
Join our growing team.
We are neighbors and friends, moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas,
sisters, brothers, teachers and students. Whether you want a career
or to earn extra cash now, we offer full-time, part-time, seasonal
and flexible schedules that work with your life.
Find a job you'll love.
Never be stuck behind a desk and make extra money doing it. Plus
no experience is required.
We want to know who you are, so submit a resume, complete our
short application, attend your phone interview, get your start
date, and get ready to start work. It's a quick and easy process!
This position is part time, however, there is an opportunity for
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience required
- You must have authorization to work in the United States or be
a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident
- You must have reliable transportation
ServiceMaster is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action
Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender
Identity / Sexual Orientation
Company and Culture
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great
pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our
commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we
are and what makes us different from any other.
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with
an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers
We Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and
engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously
improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent
service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training Competitive Pay Flexible Schedules Career Path
Opportunities Positive Atmosphere
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier
environments for our customer's buildings and grounds by performing
the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties
may be Assigned:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided
ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash,
windows and cleaning and moving furniture and equipment etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system
- 2 years' experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper is
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company,
office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
and contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head,
reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description
in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job
Description does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These
responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most
respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride
ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our
customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service
Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the
best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and
opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your
interests and goals.
Compensation: $12- $18 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by