Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our
commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic
partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members
who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and
community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything
and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer
service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to
helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Treasury Resolution Specialist will resolve debtor payment
issues in conjunction with Treasury Analysts, Account Executives
and Account Resolution Specialists. Will also work with Funding
system and resolve any issues with returned fundings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
- 2-3 years previous resolutions experience strongly
- Transportation industry experience, a plus.
Skills and abilities Required:
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate competency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; competent
command of English language (bilingual English/Spanish a
- Exceptional attention to detail skills and abilities required
to succeed in this position.
- 10-key skills required.
- Well organized, analytical, and must possess independent
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions given by
The work environment characteristics described here maybe
encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and
printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Triumph Business Capital, Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its
subsidiaries reserve the right to modify this job description at
any time, with or without notice. This job description in no way
implies that these are the only duties, to be performed by the
employee occupying this position. This job description is not an
employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Triumph Business Capital
and Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!