Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Leadership Development Program is designed to train
university graduates in operations management leading to a general
manager position in 3 to 5 years. Training begins July 2021 with
4-weeks at the Dallas Headquarters and will continue for the next
12 to 15 months at one of the 160 locations in the United States.
Candidates will gain hands on experience in all positions in
Operations progressing up to supervisor responsibilities with
ultimate goal of becoming a General Manager.
Leadership training will be provided throughout the training
program. Additionally, you will obtain hands on experience working
closely with a General Manager who will serve as your program
mentor. Job training rotation will include the following
Customer Service Representative
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external
customers of Copart
- Offer solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer
- Multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations
- Responsible for vehicle clean up and general labor throughout
- Prep vehicles for inventory per company guidelines while
maintaining company standards for accuracy and cleanliness of the
- Perform general labor tasks for the facility which can include
general facility clean up, minor repairs and other duties
- Responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of sub-haulers
for vehicle pick-up and delivery
- Provides excellent service to customers
- Collect payments on member deliveries
- Responsible for the inventory of all vehicles at the facility
within company timelines
- Document vehicle condition within company standards, which
includes a complete inventory and supporting photographs of each
- Directs the flow of traffic in the receiving area to ensure
timely processing of vehicle inventory
- Responsible for the daily processing of vehicle titles
- Answer questions, provide support and facilitate the Copart
experience through offering solutions to meet customer's needs
- Maintains file documentation, updates customers on file status,
and maintains accurate records of vehicle titling within company
- Responsible for moving and loading vehicles with a company
provided front end loader or fork lift.
- Maintains documentation of vehicle movement around the
- Responsible for the daily pre and post-trip inspections and
associated documentation of their assigned machine
- Responsible for leading the office staff to provide excellent
service to customers
- Able to complete all job tasks for positions supervised
- Ensures Copart processes are followed under the general
supervision of the General Manager
- Responsible for supervising the day to day tasks of the
facility yard operations
- Enforce safety awareness and assist in security/loss
- Offers support to the yard staff in an effort to facilitate an
exceptional Copart customer service experience
- Proven leadership ability that supports an environment of
employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and
exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense,
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Valid Driver's License
- MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in
innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in
markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the
skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our
mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like
family--it's like coming home.
Keywords: Copart, Dallas , Management Trainee-MT, Other , Haslet, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!