Service Delivery Project Manager
Company: Uniti Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Uniti Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UNIT) is a real estate investment
trust (REIT) focused on the acquisition, construction, and
operation of mission-critical communications infrastructure,
principally fiber optic networks throughout the United States. We
work with customers to provide a full suite of fiber solutions,
including sale-leaseback transactions, greenfield infrastructure
development, and partnering in joint venture arrangements and other
transactions. Uniti has been recognized as a Great Place to
Our customers include major wireless carriers, telecom
companies, commercial enterprises, government entities, and school
districts. Uniti has annual revenue exceeding $1 billion and an
enterprise value of approximately $8 billion. We operate through
two business units, Uniti Leasing and Uniti Fiber, employing over
750 people in the U.S., and are active in M&A and capital
The Service Delivery Project Manager will focus specifically on
service delivery to drive the acceptance, growth, and provisioning
of service within Uniti Leasing's network. This position will have
overall project responsibility and accountability to delivery
quality products and services on time and within budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service Delivery Management
- Manage service delivery from contractual sale to service turn
up and achieve customer commitment dates.
- Conduct Market and project based meetings in support of weekly
- Track major service delivery milestones (such as Design
Completion, Fiber Provider Agreements, OSP Permitting, Aerial pole
attachment & Make-ready, Leasing, NTPs, etc.) and work with the
individuals in each market to ensure these tasks are completed
consistent with the forecast.
- Project Plan Execution
- Facilitate and conduct internal and external customer service
- Efficient and productive use of any and all tools; i.e.
Smartsheet, Great Plains, MS Project, Excel, MS Visio, etc.
- Create regional project tracking mechanism, if required, to
provide real time analysis of project status.
- Customer Interface & Coordination
- Provide timely project updates to internal and external
- Conduct trend analysis of projects to identify road blocks and
areas of opportunity for improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in project, program management experience.
- Minimum 7 years telecom network deployment and/or Operations
- Budget management reporting experience.
- Project Management (PMI) certification or equivalent
- BA/BS degree required or comparable experience
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Customer interface experience
- Basic telephony knowledge
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and
MS Project proficiency
- Skilled in program management report tracking development
- Relationship management - ability to develop and maintain
productive stakeholder relationships
- Presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal
- Customer focused - including internal customers
- Teamwork oriented and results driven
The physical demands described below are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Sitting, standing, and walking.
- Lifting of objects up to 10 pounds, bending, and stooping.
- Hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Keyboarding, typing.
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling
device and/or a paper copy
Uniti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Uniti Group, Dallas , Service Delivery Project Manager, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!