MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Who We Are
The Corporate and Workplace Solutions Division (CWS) is
comprised of Corporate and Workplace Solutions and the Office of
Global Security. Our team focuses on commercial management, client
support, advisory solutions, strategic planning, risk management,
people security, real estate strategy and the enablement of
collaboration and productivity tools across the firm.
Corporate and Workplace Solutions
We deliver a world-class work experience and environment,
managing the firm's corporate real estate strategy, client
engagement solutions, essential commercial and risk management
functions and flexible digital workstyles that drive the firm's
operating efficiency and productivity.
How We're Organized
Real Estate - Encompasses end-to-end strategic real estate work
from transactions to facilities. Departments include Real Estate
Strategy, Real Estate Development and Facilities.
Spend Management - Aligns all commercial advisory and risk
management functions that drive operating efficiency. Departments
include Product Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Third Party
Governance, Procure to Pay and Infrastructure & Transformation.
Client Engagement - Reflects partnership with internal clients
in developing and delivering world-class solutions for the firm.
Departments include Document Management, Events, Hospitality and
CWS Engineering - Aligns all engineering functions integral to
the successful performance of the division. Departments include
Digital Workplace, Client & Production Engineering, Corporate
Engineering and Spend, Data and Automation and Product Success and
Divisional Management (COO) - Aligns division-wide functions to
drive strategic cohesiveness, consistency and efficiency.
Departments include Business Unit Management, Communications and
User Engagement, Risk and Environmental, Social & Governance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Document Management sits within the Client Engagement business
unit of the Corporate and Workplace Solutions division. The team
manage a portfolio of critical functions that offer client
communications and workplace productivity solutions. This role
seeks a proven leader to centralise the management of currently
distributed activities under global leadership.
Reporting to the head of the Document Management Group (DMG) in
Dallas, this is a global role that includes projects across all
service lines. You will lead and deliver multiple high value, high
visibility transformational projects that support the change agenda
for the Document Management Group. Typical projects span a range of
areas including digitization, automation, risk & control, and
operating efficiencies. To deliver these projects, you will partner
with the business managers, engineering, finance and procurement.
In addition to project management, a portion of this role is
responsible for running a business service. As a business manager,
you will help shape the strategic vision, growth and transformation
of global services. The day to day vendor management includes
ensuring exceptional client service, spend and contract
Job Summary & Responsibilities, Basic Qualifications, Preferred
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive transformational change around the business, including
multiple service lines
- Lead complex and high-priority projects, driving executional
excellence, ensuring successful delivery of projects against
- Partner extensively with functional teams and vendor partners
on key projects
- Manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities,
resourcing levels and time constraints across all typical project
- Partner with business managers and vendors to assess and
streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues
and generate efficiencies.
- Own high profile vendor relationship(s) involving day to day
operations management, contract management, and vendor
- Ensure vendor meets SLAs; Conduct weekly meetings and quarterly
- Act as a point of escalation in resolving vendor conflict and
- Leverage data and analytics for decision making
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of scoping a new project and driving its
delivery on time and within budget
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to combine tactical and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
candidates should have comfort presenting and facilitating
- Detail oriented with the ability to quickly identify and learn
pertinent information across wide range of businesses
- Proven ability to lead by example, with a positive
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project &
Visio or other business process management software.
- Experience in management consulting or the financial services
industry - preferred
- 5 - 7 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS