Company: HCL Technologies Ltd.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description (Posting).
Track: SERVICE DESK
EXPERIENCE: - 0- 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Windows XP client related issues.
- Lotus Notes Client, how to configure the client & all level of
- MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), repair, installation &
- Networking Concepts, TCP/IP, Lan, Wan,
- VPN, IPass & Wireless application support.
- Antivirus Software's
- Basic knowledge of Hardware related issues.
- Ready to work only in 24*7
- Remote tools
- Good Communication skills.
- Should Read/Write/Speak English language.
- Having good understanding about DCOPS monitoring and L1
- Basic knowledge on hardware side in servers, clients and
- Knowledge on Windows operating system, Basic understanding
- Basic Knowledge on MSPatching and patching process
- Should have basic troubleshooting and problem determination
- Exposure to IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool and ticketing
- Monitoring CA Spectrum for Network alerts, Sever related
- Monitoring Backup job's and Tape management activity for.
- Monitoring Nagios for applications related alerts.
- Monitoring SCOM for windows, SQL and exchange alerts
- Monitoring DB Insight for database related alerts.
- Network Operations Center team handles link down, bandwidth
utilization, wan link down, bad link detected alerts.
- CA ehealth check is to check the status of network devices and
used for report generation.
- CA Service Delivery Manager is the ticketing tool.
- Problem Management for Link Down Issue.
(1.) To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for
customers (2.) To resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket
volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards (voice and
accent , Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company
policies (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT
through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time (
AHT), rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases (5.) To update worklogs
and follow shiftor escalation process and process compliance (6.)
Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and self
Keywords: HCL Technologies Ltd., Dallas , Analyst, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!