Strategy Analyst II
Company: MoneyGram International Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Strategy Analyst role will be focused on developing and
executing enterprise-wide strategies that proactively position the
company for growth while also acting as the Chief of Staff to the
Chief Revenue Officer. Incumbents in this role will work with the
leadership team to understand the competitive and macro-business
landscape, identify short & long-term growth opportunities, analyze
decisions, solve problems, and communicate with internal and
- Analyze market trends, competitor actions, and the geopolitical
environment and recommend potential changes to the company's
corporate strategy during annual strategy development process.
- Support business leaders by developing market insights about
key industry trends (technology, competitors, consumers, etc.) and
inform the organization of their strategic implications.
- Serve as a creative and innovative thought-leader for the
- Support strategy development across the global revenue team and
work across teams to track progress against key strategic
initiatives; lead internal consulting projects for the global
- Evaluate strategic decisions and new growth opportunities, and
then collaborate across teams to manage the business case
development process and associated projects to bring the ideas to
- Work with senior leaders to support executive communications,
Board of Directors presentations, and Investor Relations
- Frame complex ideas into clear frameworks, use data to generate
insights and recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in Consulting, Strategy, Business
Analyst or related industries.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and forward-looking,
- Experience taking initiative to own projects from start to
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
(advanced PowerPoint user).
- Research, problem-solving and data-driven analytical
- Experience conducting competitive analysis and market
- Ability to effectively convey critical information and
influence decision making processes at all levels of the
organization - from senior executives to front-line employees.
Keywords: MoneyGram International Inc, Dallas , Strategy Analyst II, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!