Interior Designer III
Company: Perkins Will
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and
If yes, join us in changing the world through design!
As an Interior Designer III, you will:
- Evaluate, select, and apply advanced design and technical
methods, with responsibility for project assignments including
programming, design development, production and coordination
through construction documents.
- Understand the architectural design process and integration of
interior design concepts with ability to lead and develop design
- Develop and produce construction documents and detail sketches;
execute red-marked revisions.
- Provide programming and space planning analysis and area
- Work independently and alongside team to meet project
constraints of budget and schedule.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate presentation materials.
- Be involved with coordinating contractors, consultants, and
- Collaborate with and may mentor junior staff.
- Utilize your rock star technical skills in Revit and other
design application software.
- Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
To join us as an Interior Designer III, you should have:
- A professional degree in Interior Design, or related
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic
software; Revit strongly preferred
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
- Licensure or interest in completing your NCIDQ exams
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and
work samples. Include your resume and a compact, representative
sample of your work (no larger than 4MB).
At Perkins&Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity,
and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse
people and ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of
gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that
reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins&Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports
talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints
and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our
work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces
service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
Keywords: Perkins Will, Dallas , Interior Designer III, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!