Part Time Podiatrist - Great Pay!
Company: HealthDrive Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HealthDrive is currently seeking a Podiatrist, to work Part-Time
(3 days per week) in Terrell, TX and surrounding areas.
HealthDrive offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Flexible schedules
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Most benefits start on DAY 1 for Full-Time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry,
audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term
care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each
specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the
quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve.
HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to
doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to the
residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long
term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry
- Provides wound care management.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical
documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- D.P. M.
- Completion of a one year podiatric residency program.
- Current State professional license.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other
healthcare related software.
Keywords: HealthDrive Corporation, Dallas , Part Time Podiatrist - Great Pay!, Other , Terrell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!