Engineer Analytics and Reporting
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take
pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel
special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life
for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural
beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our
4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing
Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we
foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of
thought and success for all.
Engineer I - Analytics and Reporting will be responsible for
design, development and support of reports for Brinker Operations
(restaurants), Business Users, and Leadership, and administration
of the reporting platforms and portals.
Your Key Job Functions
- Collaborate with business partners and IT leaders to define and
implement BI strategy, develop and maintain business intelligence
applications and systems.
- Work in partnership with developers, architects, SMEs, and
other IT team members to establish the technical vision and examine
tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Collect requirements from business stakeholders and translate
them into Data and Report design.
- Work hand-in-hand with Data engineers on developing data
sources that will be used in reporting.
- Create visual and intuitive reports and dashboards which allow
users to quickly comprehend the data and find relevant
- Develop reports and data sources facilitating Self-Service
analytics and discovery by Business Users.
- Work with the vendors and the Support team on portals and
reporting platforms administration.
What You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of experience in report development and
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Major in Computer Science or Data Analytics/Data Science is
- Strong command of SQL and knowledge of database
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau.
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Analytics and/or Web Focus is a
- Experience with JQuery, HTML5, Java, Python is a strong
- Good understanding of basic security concepts.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment.
- A hunger to learn new technologies and push the boundaries of
what they can do.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome unforeseen obstacles
to achieve desired results.
- Excellent quantitative analytics skills.
- Strong ability to quickly understand, analyze and solve
- Ability to integrate different data sources and translate
complex information into actionable reports.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts and financial
- Knowledge of Statistics/Data Science.
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to interact
successfully with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly to
- Excellent time management skills to complete all
- A strong work ethic and able to meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Excel at working independently; ability to handle
responsibilities and/or problems with little supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on proprietary business
We offer a competitive benefits package including
medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and
401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team
member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker
headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase
your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work
environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and
celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community
give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn