Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place
is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and
enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve,
each visit, every day-and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Benefits Manager to
join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a
difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off
for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or Business
Administration. 8 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a
degree will be considered, or a combination of relevant education
- 5 years of experience in leave administration or related HR
field with 3 years of supervisory experience
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) or Certified Employee
Benefits Specialist (CEBS) preferred
- Strong communication skills
Apply with Elara Caring today!
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job
description will be provided.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Dallas , Benefits Manager, Other , Addison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!