Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative,
tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed
accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience.
Officially launched in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco,
Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety
of accommodation options - from rooms to suites and apartments -
found in more than 30 cities spanning eight countries and three
continents. Sonder's innovative app empowers guests by making
self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap
away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we
bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
Our Guest Services Team is the voice of Sonder for our guests.
Our core mission is to deliver jaw dropping experiences to guests
with questions, requests, or issues. We field thousands of
interactions daily, and we are growing at a breakneck pace, along
with Sonder itself. We are looking for a strong Salesforce
Administrator who can provide support to the Guest Experience Team
through the administration, organization and configuration of the
Salesforce Service Cloud platform.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
Salesforce Service Cloud Administration
- Recommend and implement solutions such as workflow rules,
Omni-Channel routing changes and AppExchange applications to combat
inefficiency and improve Guest Service Team representative
- Maintain and customize our Service Cloud application.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing
rules, permission sets and groups.
- Examine Salesforce error and debug logs and address as
- Maintain data quality and run backups.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and console/list-views.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including
representative performance, management and team-level reporting and
Guest Experience Team responsiveness.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues experienced by the team through
Salesforce reports that you have built.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to support the development of
training materials and support the training of Salesforce.com end
- Work with the Guest Services development team and provide
knowledge and guidance on Salesforce development.
- Support Salesforce users including user management, password
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including
cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Manage migration of data into and out of Salesforce.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality
requirements and provide detailed information to training and
leadership on how changes will apply to all affected
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Service Cloud administration
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud Architecture.
- Comfortable working in Lightning environment.
- Saleforce.com administrator certified.
- Experience using external data management tools such as Data
Loader or Demand Tools.
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills.
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to see the "big picture" while managing several small
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Perfect
spoken and written English.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to
establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding
company financial and other information.
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can
focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a
team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected
Keywords: Sonder, Dallas , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!