Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job ID: 286648
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading
supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They
include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall,
architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and
The Network Engineer role with us isn't just a job - it's a
career opportunity with a great company. And we want to lean into
your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you
need to do your job, and you will get to contribute, every single
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their
work in a professional manner and who is passionate about making an
impact in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, wireless networks and
VoIP. Including servers, routers, switches, WAPs, WLAN Controllers
and other hardware.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable
operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor and test network performance.
- Participate in troubleshooting incidents and problem areas as
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of
network component inventory and related documentation and technical
- Participate in managing all network security solutions. VLANs,
ASA, Meraki and ISE.
- Perform server and security audits and system backups and
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and
standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking
- Participate in new and existing equipment, hardware, and
- Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to ensure
SLA and project performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other
related area or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience supporting an enterprise network.
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCENT and CCNP preferred.
- Proven track record implementing and supporting redundant and
scalable WAN architectures with a focus on reliability, security
- Experience with SD-WAN networks.
- Experience with WAN/LAN technologies including DHCP, DNS,
EIGRP, BGP, NAT, TACACS.
- Experience supporting Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, Meraki
and Cisco WLAN Controller 5500.
- Experience implementing Mitel/ShoreTel VoIP with understanding
- Experience supporting Cisco ASA firewalls including AnyConnect
and SSL VPN connectivity.
- Experience implementing and supporting connectivity into Cloud
environments such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with network tools such as Solarwinds (NPM, NTA,
IPAM) and Wireshark
- Experience implementing, maintain and supporting a wide range
of SonicWall firewalls and Citrix Netscaler a plus.
- Demonstrate a hands-on, collaborative approach; works well in a
- Demonstrates strong oral / written communication and listening
- Strong action orientation, drive for results and attention to
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage shifting priorities in a
- Proven understanding of IP address management and IP
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to
grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take
the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will
be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile
which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
Keywords: CRH, Dallas , Network Engineer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!