Client Services Representative II - Device Maintenance
Company: Canon Careers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Advanced proficiency in site operations and procedures with
ability to assign tasks to colleagues and manage responsibilities
within the team.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Oversees workflow and job balance between staff and ensures tasks
are completed within account SLA requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining estabilhed procedures.
- Oversees and manages daily and monthly records on service
- Effectively communicates with the client and staff.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center,
Copier Maintenance, based on assigned location.
- Hours of coverage may change based on client and/or division
Copy/Print Production/Copy Center:
-Responds to customer requests.
-Performs routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment.
-Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of
-Performs daily convenience care functions as needed.
-Responsible for customer satisfaction through the performance and
maintenance of reprographic equipment at customer location.
-Follows daily, established maintenance processes and
-Maintains routine upkeep of equipment including cleaning glass and
surfaces, clearing paper jams, replenishing toner and loading
-Evaluates equipment issues and notifies service department if
unable to resolve.
-Assists end-users in basic functionality of equipment.
-Records meter reads.
-Maintains service activity reports.
-Monitors supplies and inventory.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training
plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Good computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazines Worlds Most Admired
Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the
validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings,
please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#LI-EF1 #PM20 #CSACB
Keywords: Canon Careers, Dallas , Client Services Representative II - Device Maintenance, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!