Account Executive - HomeCare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is
growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting
opportunities with AccentCare.
Why work at AccentCare?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary + performance based incentive plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and
vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and
Position: Account Executive - Sales (Home Care)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for implementing the marketing
plan and for maintaining liaison between referral sources and
AccentCare. Responsible for initiating and maintaining referral
sources and new accounts.
What does an Account Executive do?
- Establishes and maintains contact with referral sources,
hospitals, physicians, Case Managers and insurance companies.
- Distributes information materials and participates in related
- Develops contractual arrangements and maintains communication
with vendors and partners.
- Participates in developing new business ventures and prepares
presentations to potential partners.
- Provides creative marketing techniques and is informed
regarding competitors pricing/marketing strategies.
- Maintains liaison between referral resources and ACPD
- Participates in on-going assessment of community needs and
helps to develop programs as needed.
- Assists in development of agency-wide marketing plan.
- Works to increase number of referrals taken under care.
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or health related
field is required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal/external
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and
service-oriented working relationship with referral sources,
customers, and co-workers.
- Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills to
meet deadlines and sustain ability to work in a multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
- Exercise initiative and proactive approach to minimize reactive
- Possess strong negotiating and customer service skills.
- Use effective English, grammar, and spelling.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your
qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit
for this position!
Keywords: AccentCare, Dallas , Account Executive - HomeCare, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!