Software Development Engineer II
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you a high-energy, highly skilled software development
engineer/superhero who wants to build and deliver cutting edge
technology that protects millions of people every day? Do you want
to invent new technologies while collaborating with the very best
software engineers and architects in the world?
Are you ready to build solutions to some of the world's most
complex technical challenges while at the same time doing battle
with nefarious Sellers looking to abuse our catalog to derive
unfair advantages? Want to use your highly tuned software
development skills for good and lead projects for developing
sophisticated techniques to build real-time monitor dashboard,
support the critical decision related to all Amazon Sellers
Do you keep looking until you find solutions so good they just
seem natural? Do you want to push yourself and technology as far as
they'll go with a group of smart and fun people?
If this sounds like you and you have a history of delivery of
high performance systems then we want you to join our team!
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++, Python
and/or Java on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design
patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms,
and relational and no-SQL databases
- Experience with UX/UI design & development building Front End
user facing systems.
- Software development experience in JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS,
building web services and highly scalable applications
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical discipline
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Deep understanding of software development in a team, and a
track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability
to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests,
recommend alternative technical and business approaches
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Dallas , Software Development Engineer II, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!