Operations Manager, Professional Services
Company: Automation Anywhere
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process
Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end
business processes with intelligent software bots - AI-powered
digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting
in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and
more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only
web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform
combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and
analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their
automation journey from the front office to the back office to
every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest
marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation
solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots
to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all
industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information,
The Operations Manager in Automation Anywhere Professional
services organization is a specialized role designed to manage key
system applications and processes critical for managing
professional services engagements. This role requires deep
knowledge of professional services within a high-tech company. This
is a significant opportunity to influence and scale the operations
to support a globally fast-growing business.
Remote opportunity with the ability to work anywhere within the
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Managing the Professional Services Automation system (Kimble)
as a global owner & administrator.
- Working closely with VP of Professional Services operations on
analytical projects impacting various parts of the organization to
improve the operational and financial effectiveness.
- Managing reporting and dashboards for executives and key
stakeholders to support timely decision making.
- Liaising with the regional delivery leaders to ensure teams are
executing against targets and initiatives.
- Collaborating with various functional teams such as finance,
revenue, IT for end-to-end process management for professional
- Creating and managing policies, guidelines, and processes to
ensure global consistency keeping training and reference materials
current and relevant.
- Managing and assisting in operational reviews, draft key
messages, and compile executive presentations.
- Holding project management role around key initiatives, leading
data collection, analysis, and recommendations on strategic
- Assisting leadership in other tasks, as needed
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college. Business degrees
- 8+ years of work experience in operations role in professional
services organizations. Experience in high-tech industry is greatly
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple engagements with a
variety of stakeholders
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast pace and,
at times, demanding environment
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment
You excel in these key competencies:
- Hands-on expertise on PSA (preferably Kimble) and SFDC
- Detailed understanding of operations of professional services
and key end to end processes
- Data analysis using commonly used applications e.g. Microsoft
Excel. Expertise in advance analytics is a plus
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, quickly identify
and build solutions based upon critical analysis, and adeptly
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work
as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a
very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground
every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have
fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our
people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Automation Anywhere, Dallas , Operations Manager, Professional Services, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!