Regional Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HealthXL provides virtual patient care services under the
guidelines of Medicares Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Remote
Physiologic Services (RPM) programs. The Regional Sales Manager
(RSM)is a remote based, outside sales role. The RSM works within a
large geographic market area to develop new business opportunities
with both small and large physician group practices, healthcare
systems and aligned third parties. This full-time position reports
to the Director of Client Engagement.
- Performs market research and develops detailed tactical sales
plan for assigned territory.
- Builds list of qualified leads based on providers Medicare
- Makes cold calls, in person and by phone, to physician group
practices with an emphasis on internists and primary care.
Supplements those calls with follow-up collateral and
- Identifies and attends local, area and regional networking
opportunities to further expand lead pipeline.
- Pursues and networks with strategic contacts in large
- Schedules and conducts in-practice meetings with physicians and
their representatives to educate them on the features and benefits
of virtual care, resulting in submission of proposals and closing
- Exhibits persistence and creativity in overcoming all client
objections to close new business opportunities.
- Stays engaged after closing and facilitates client
implementations in coordination with operations team. Also ensures
90-day post go-live plan is followed and responded to.
- Maintains client contact and relationship throughout life of
engagement. As number of clients grows, additional client
relationship staff will be assigned to allow focus on new
- Tracks all prospect/client details and progress in
- Generates sales activity reports and forecasts.
- Travels as necessary based on size of assigned territory.
- Limited travel for training, meetings and company events.
- Demonstrates HealthXLs iCARE values
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years professional selling experience or
- Ability and willingness to maintain high selling activity
- Goal and achievement oriented, persuasive
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word, familiarity with Excel
- Working knowledge of, or quick study on Salesforce CRM or
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: HealthXL, Dallas , Regional Sales Manager - Dallas, TX, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!