Maintenance Technician (Electrical / Mechanical)
Company: Technology Service Professionals, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-04-23 Maintenance Technician
(Electrical / Mechanical)
Direct-Hire position with well-known manufacturer in Dallas, TX
(near 635/35). Hourly rate + benefits and paid overtime
Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Dallas, TX -
This position will focus heavily on industrial level
electro-mechanical manufacturing equipment. Repair and adjust
machinery and equipment as well as make necessary repairs to the
building and grounds. Assist other maintenance and tooling team
members as needed.
Schedule: *Must be ok with working a regular schedule of 6:00 am
- 2:30 pm M-F and an Overtime Schedule 5:00 am - 3:30 pm M-F along
with Saturdays as often as needed. This role averages a 50-hour
work week, but recently work weeks have been as many as 55 hours.
Of course, over-time is always paid at time and a half.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, repairing, and adjusting all
electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and plumbing
equipment/machinery, as well as make necessary repairs to the
building and grounds as needed
- All use basic tools including electric hand drills and saws to
- Assist other maintenance personnel, machinists, or
- Operates a drill press, band saw, belt sand, bench grinder, or
other tools as needed.
- Pick up, deliver, or put away items as required.
- Make mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and plumbing
installations and repairs as necessary.
- Makes repairs to building and grounds.
- Uses calipers, micrometers, standard tape measures, and
volt/ohm meters to effectively perform tasks.
- Cleans and lubricates machines or parts as required.
- Cleans or unclogs drains and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- Operates welder or torch to fabricate or repair equipment.
- Assures accurate and timely documentation of all tooling and
- Some work areas are air-conditioned, but this position would be
in a mostly non-air-conditioned work environment within a general
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 8 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic.
- Effectively uses all types of hand tools and maintenance
- Read drawings or schematics.
- Must have good vision, hearing, and English communication
- Must be ok with working full shift plus overtime as needed
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge of industrial level
- Previous experience with equipment maintenance within a
- Basic PLC knowledge preferred
- Well versed with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and
- Preventative maintenance on an industrial level
- Well-rounded electrical, mechanical and instrumentation
knowledge and skills
- Familiarity with working with pumps, heat exchangers,
Instrumentation, valves, calibration, belt replacement type
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance policies. This
position may perform other duties as assigned or as judgment or
necessity dictates. Duties are performed in accordance with all
safety rules and regulations. Good housekeeping skills are
essential to keep work area organized, free of debris and
We'd love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is
Keywords: Technology Service Professionals, Inc., Dallas , Maintenance Technician (Electrical / Mechanical), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!