Director of Account Management
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Director of Account Management skillfully executes
consultative sales strategies as they lead, develop, and oversee
the daily operations of a RAM team to secure new contracts,
increase customer share with current accounts, and generate and
fill Allied orders - in alignment and partnership with Recruiting
teams - in order to achieve financial performance goals, and
attract and build a first-class sales team.
- Coach and mentor managers and team members by observing and
providing feedback in order to foster development and success of
individuals and region.
- Partner with team member to discuss career interests and
development needs; leveraging the IDP process in order to agree
upon action steps that support personal, professional and business
- Strategize with RVP counterpart and DVP to evaluate projections
in terms of days filled, specialty mix and average daily rate in
order to implement action plans that address fluctuating regional
performance and exceed monthly budget quota.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members
to assess production results and consultative sales approach in
order to project quarterly performance and discuss team member
obstacles & dynamics.
- Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a
blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in
order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Roll out and support training curriculum developed by Training
Manager to continue to focus on team member development and
- Evaluate daily and weekly team member production according to
topgrading criteria in order to coach and implement action plans
using the performance improvement plan process.
- Evaluate trends within vertical and horizontal markets/lines of
business in order to identify new strategic opportunities and
partnerships using an entrepreneurial approach.
- Review & approve all client & HP agreements in terms of rate
ranges, fees and contract terms in order to determine likelihood of
placement and revenue potential as well as legal compliance.
- Manage escalated customer situations on behalf of team members
(e.g. contract clarification and disputes) in order to preserve
loyalty and market share.
- In conjunction with the Training Manager, assist in assessing
divisional training needs and performance data in order to aid in
develop & implement results-based training curriculum that
addresses performance gaps.
- Facilitate regional team meetings to determine individual
performance progress and weekly goals by discussing presentations,
open jobs, hot docs, pending contracts/jobs in order to expedite
- Manage A/R on a client by client basis to ensure payments are
submitted on time, handling delinquent accounts by create urgency
with client directly to submit payment and determine when to submit
to collections agency.
- Conduct production activities to continually attract and retain
profitable business in order to model best demonstrated practices
and contribute to monthly budget quotas.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years sales experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the
professional presence we project as we interact with internal and
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Dallas , Director of Account Management, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!