Sales Manager, Business Development Representatives (Plano Texas Office)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to turn Data Into
Doing with the first Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey.
As a Business Development Manager, you will lead a diverse
Business Development team aligned with our emerging accounts and
their Commercial Sales teams. You will help to build out new
strategies, tactics, and processes at the cutting edge of demand
generation, account intelligence, and Account-Based Marketing
Responsibilities (What you get to do in this role!)
- Lead a team of elite inside sales professionals as a direct,
first- line manager
- Facilitate team meetings, 1*1s and call coaching sessions
- Forecast outcomes on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Partner with other sales teams, marketing and enablement to
coordinate campaigns and align on new objectives
- Leverage data to build processes, analyze outcomes, understand
drivers and adjust strategy to drive continuous performance
improvement of your team
- Motivate and develop individuals into sales hunters who are
highly independent, comfortable facing rejection and excited to
explore new areas
- Problem solve with a "Google first" mentality
Work experience as an Sales Manager, software sales experience
preferred, and should include 5+ years of sales experience with an
enterprise software and/or SaaS company
- You love to sell! At least 2 years of sales experience as an
- You know how to generate pipeline and understand complex
- Coaching individuals to reach their personal best gets you up
in the morning
- You're a builder: trail-blazing new processes, creating content
and building teams to scale is your forte
- Analytical and decisive, you can look at a data set and know
where to go next, and you love running experiments to test
- You're a storyteller and can connect the dots to tell a
- You have a growth mindset and a never-ending thirst for
learning new things
- Calculated risk taker who is not afraid to fail fast!
- Please note this is not a remote role. We are only able to
consider local candidates in the Plano Texas area or those able to
relocate at their own expense to the Plano Texas area (candidates
will be required to relocate around 30 days after start date).
Who Our Digital Sales Leaders Are:
- We are passionate about managing people in a customer-first
- We lead multiple projects while paying obsessive attention to
- We are passionate about growing and building our business to
its full potential
- We own our reputation for success by overachieving team quotas
while keeping the customer happy
- We are comfortable talking to technical teams, lines of
business and "C" Suite
- We have a strong and polished executive presence
- We forecast commitments and have forecasting accuracy
- We thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, fast-paced
- We have mastered technologies like Salesforce, Outreach.io, and
- We are active listeners with a genuine interest in others
Splunk's Big Perks
- Love volunteering? Splunk grants 3 days of paid time off for an
employee to volunteer at an organization of their choice, separate
- Two fully stocked kitchens to make breakfast, lunch, etc.
- A catered lunch & a catered breakfast provided to all employees
- Enjoy your holidays! Splunk gives all employees 16 paid
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time (PTO) is not affected by our paid
- All employees granted 2 weeks of paid sick time.
- Education reimbursement program available.
- Medical, dental and vision packages available to all employees
- 401K program available.
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations
where required, we will consider for employment applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk. We look forward to
hearing from you.
Keywords: Splunk, Dallas , Sales Manager, Business Development Representatives (Plano Texas Office), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!