CT Radiology Technologist PRN-Cleburne
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly
hours and top-notch benefits? We're looking for a qualified CT Tech
like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: 201 Walls Drive Cleburne, TX 76031
- Work environment: Small-medium sized hospital with many tenured
employees. You'll work on a GE Optima 660 64 slice GE scanner. We
are also ACR accredited in CT.
- PRN (as needed) with call required (must live with in 30
minutes of the hospital
- Call hours are from 4pm to 7am (Mon-Fri) and 24 hours on
Saturday & Sunday
- Salary range: $30.20 - $42.78 per hour (based on relevant
- Shift differentials range from $2.75/HR to $8.00/HR.
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is "to improve the health
of the people in the communities we serve".
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems
in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of
wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of
consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area.
Our career growth and professional development opportunities are
top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
Associate's Degree Preferred
1 Year radiologic technician experience without ARRT-CT
no experience w/ARRT-CT Required
Licenses and Certifications
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists R Upon Hire
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT
designation Upon Hire Required
ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT (if 1
year radiology technician exp) with in 12 Months of hire
CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist Either by the
TDH or TMB Upon Hire Required
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support with in 30 Days of hire
Position Responsibilities THR CT Tech's are responsible for the
delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of
all patients by explaining procedures to patients, perform complex
procedures, assist radiologists, process and manipulate images,
demonstrating excellent customer service while assisting patients,
You may also be responsible for some additional tasks on an
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful CT Tech
- have the ability to perform venipuncture duties
- be able to effectively communicate with both staff and patients
and have thorough knowledge of the meaning and use of medical
terminology and abbreviations
- have basic computer skills
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health CT Tech (PRN) you'll enjoy
flexible work hours, and top-notch benefits including 401(k) with
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work
every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first,
excellence-driven culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th
year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits,
Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org