Radiology Service Technician II
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Radiology Service Tech II - GREAT BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly
hours and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Radiology
Service Tech like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Denton, TX
- Work environment: Clinical Engineering
- Work hours: Full TIme (40/hr/wk) working 1st shift with
rotating call, weekends and holiday coverage required.
- Salary range is Min. $29.61/hr to Max. $48.07/hr - based on
Texas Health Resources (THR) is one of the largest faith-based,
nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the
largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are
owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It
has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of
fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of
consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians
with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect,
integrity, compassion, and excellence for all who come in contact
with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to
diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across
ethnic, cultural, economic, and generational boundaries. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career through our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required AND
- Associate's Degree Associates of applied science, information
technology management, or related field Required OR
- Other Successful completion of military BMET training
- 5 Years Servicing diagnostic imaging systems, preferably in
hospital setting Required
- 1 or 2 Training Certifications from an OEM
- DL - Drivers License Valid Texas driver's license with
acceptable driving record Upon Hire Required And IT-ILC - IT
Infrastructure Library Certification with in 2 Years of hire
And Other Networking + Certification with in 2 Years of hire
And Other Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (CBET),
Certified Laboratory Equipment Specialist (CLES), or Certified
Radiology Equipment Specialist (CRES) Upon Hire Preferred
Other Specialized formal training certification Upon Hire
- Understanding of network and computer hardware.
- Ability to understand operational procedures, test procedures,
and project management.
- Ability to perform detailed work and multitasking, and the
ability to document all work performed according to established
policy and procedures.
- Detailed oriented and have strong organization skills, maintain
working relationships and networking with end users of medical
devices and vendors.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful
Radiology Service Tech II will:
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled
maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation
verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate imaging
- Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate imaging
- Inform lead of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections,
unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
- Work with, direct, and document the activities of
subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure
proper service delivery
- Maintain imaging expertise through ongoing training and
- Assist with Service Operations Special Projects as
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to
include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules,
nomenclature, and service history
- Adheres to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP),
including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable
policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is
complete, timely, and accurate.
- Account Relationship Management
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Discuss equipment status and functionality with clinicians
- Adheres to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the
- Provide a positive representation of HTM services by
integrating the core values into job performance.
- Perform periodic inspections of current inventory status
- Verify the completion of security analysis for new customer
- Performs Incoming Inspections (II) to maintain a complete and
accurate inventory of medical devices, including trial and
evaluation, rental, and loaner equipment in addition to permanently
assigned equipment inventory.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database
to include inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules,
nomenclature, and service history
- Make recommendations regarding inventory.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Radiology Service Tech II
you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid
time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and
dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep
you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan
repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work
every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first,
excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th
year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work
Additional perks of being a THR Radiology Service Tech II
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and
dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits,
Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Dallas , Radiology Service Technician II, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!