Company: Quality Custom Distribution
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Properly operate, maintain and clean equipment and surrounding
areas from a safety, quality and efficient perspective.
- Perform all work in accordance with environmental, health,
safety, food safety, and quality standards, legal compliance,
rules, regulations and practices of the facility.
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for
- Must be able to effectively set up, operate, maintain,
troubleshoot, and clean pieces of equipment.
- Must be able to identify, understand functionality, and use
basic hand tools.
- Must be able to perform routine maintenance activities and
equipment inspections to find and fix defects.
- Must work with team members to maintain standard changeovers
while ensuring line efficiencies and using appropriate tools and
- Must be able to fully and accurately document line inspection
and detection information.
- Must be able to disassemble and reassemble production
equipment: clean, rinse and sanitize all product contact machinery
utilizing proper cleaning utensils, chemicals and COP (Clean Out of
Place) or CIP (Clean In Place) process.
- Must be able to accurately document work, analyze and act on
- Must maintain compliance with trainings, development courses,
and all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to three months of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients,
leaders, and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to use effective problem solving skills and make
decisions using available resources
- Ability to use mathematical functions including addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division in accordance with
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or
- Stand/walk 6 or more hours per day.
- Continuously talk/hear throughout the day.
- Frequently bend, reach, twist/turn and grip/grasp.
- Frequently use eye/hand coordination and use handling/fingering
to handle boxes, use hoses or tools.
- Frequently lift and carry less than 5 pounds from floor level
- Occasionally kneel/crawl, squat or climb.
- Occasionally use eye/hand/foot coordination when handling film
- Occasionally use fine motor tasks and taste/smell.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs for an entire shift from floor
level to shoulder height.
- Occasionally carry up to 50 lbs 50-100 feet.
- Push film cart requiring 25 lbs of force 100 feet.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, and color vision.
- Constantly work in damp, wet, humid and slippery
- Constantly work near moving equipment with fumes or airborne
- Constantly work in high noise levels requiring hearing
- Occasionally work with toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Constantly work in extreme heat/cold.
- Occasionally work with hand tools causing segmental or
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and
uniform or smock.
- Cut resistant gloves.
- Nitrile gloves, plastic apron, and plastic sleeves.
- Machines and conveyors.
- Food safety knife and small hand tools.
- Manual pallet jacks.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) software.
- Lockout locks and tags.
Keywords: Quality Custom Distribution, Dallas , Technician (Production), Other , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!