UI Designer (Mobile)
Company: Patron Technology
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is
open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of
their entire event experience with our virtually limitless
technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential
marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform
how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement,
and reach new audiences around the world. That's why iconic brands
like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, the
National Hockey League (NHL), and Dreamforce use our suite of
integrated event technology to power their events.
As a UI Designer, you will conceptualize and deliver on the user
experience and design for Patron Technology's mobile app and CMS
platform. The mobile app product is a highly flexible, CMS-driven
app that empowers event organizers to deliver a custom, branded app
to their event attendees.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
AS A UI DESIGNER:
- Conceptualize the user experience and overall design of the
mobile app's features
- Participate in ideation sessions and brainstorming
- Distill product specs into flows, design mockups, and
- Prepare design specs and design deliverables for
- Collaborate with engineering during the sprint cycle
- Create production assets for branded app builds
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Portfolio of work showcasing professional experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product designer or
- Experience designing mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of design deliverables as it relates to software
- Experience as a designer in an agile software environment or
product based team
- Experience using screen design and prototyping tools (Figma
- Excellent communication skills and team mentality
- You have an attention to detail when it comes to design
aesthetic and usability.
- You think about design in terms of systems, patterns, and
- You can manage time, workload, and prioritize tasks.
- You're curious about how things work when they work well.
- You welcome criticism as an opportunity for improvement.
- You're comfortable working with remote teams.
- You stay up to date with modern design trends and industry
news, especially mobile.
We offer medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, paid parental
leave (following 12 months of continuous employment), and more.
Keywords: Patron Technology, Dallas , UI Designer (Mobile), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!