Technical Trainer - .Net with Azure
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cognizant has immediate opening for Senior Technical Trainer
with strong experience in fullstack engineering and Azure. If your
background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an
opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a part of dynamic and growing team dedicated to ensuring
that Cognizant continues to have the skilled associates it needs to
maintain its position as glowing leader in IT Consulting.
- Bring your skills and experience to influence the direction of
- Deliver training courses from Cognizant's course catalog.
- Utilize facilitation and training skills that meet the
requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and distance
- Produce skilled Full Stack engineers capable of delivering
- Instill high learning agility in trainees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Business stakeholders and SMEs to understand training
needs and build effective training plan
- Curate the Learning materials needed for the training plan
- Develop multiple-choice questions, scenario-based questions,
case studies, LAB exercises based on the training content
- Develop video-based learning for the FSE skills
- Facilitating classroom and virtual classroom (vILT)
- Participating in curriculum development processes for both
classroom based and online training.
- Design the Evaluation rubrics to validate the knowledge of the
participants on the training
- Conduct the Viva voce for the participants to assess their
knowledge after the training
- Work on the Infra lab set up and validation of LAB to use it
for the practice during the training
- Review the training content by peers/SMEs
- Participate in Training Sprint calls and provide the resolution
on the participant queries
- Validate the participant's solution implementation and provide
the continuous feedback
- Adapt quickly for the change in business needs in short span of
time and expected quick workaround
- Experience in Agile Development methodology, Continuous
Integration and DevOps.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective training, in
classroom and/or virtual classroom environments.
- Ability to apply instructional strategies and adult learning
principles to design and delivery of training preferred.
- Ability to conduct research, collaborating with subject matter
experts and gathering and interpreting relevant data.
- Ability to write clear, concise explanations of complex
concepts and engaging course content for a diverse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should have 8 years of experience in FSE skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a
related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work
experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- Specialized knowledge/experience:
Should be specialized in .NET technologies and Azure skills.
Valid Azure certification is an added advantage
- Technical Requirements:
5+ years' experience with application development on Frontend +
Backend + Cloud skills
Jquery, Jasmine, Angular/REACT, Unit Testing and Integration
Backend Skills - .Net Programming-C#, .Net Core, EF core, Nunit,
ASP.NET Web API, Microservices, JSON, Data Structures, SQL Server,
MongoDB, Redis, Secured Coding, Code Quality
- Cloud Skills - Cloud Native Application development and
deployment using Azure Cloud Services
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Dallas , Technical Trainer - .Net with Azure, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!