Service Request Coordinator
Company: Black Box Network Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Perform day-to-day work activities of coordinating the intake of
Service Request (On Demand) cases - the ad hoc rearrangement,
addition or deletion of product and service components or features
such as software, hardware, carrier provisioning or other network
components. Responsible for intake coordination of all assigned
cases including communicating, tracking, reconciling, and
documenting the cases accurately within designated guidelines,
deadlines and margin requirements. Coordinate within GSI and
various functional groups to complete assigned Service Request
cases to the customers' satisfaction and within specified SLAs.
Ensure services are delivered to clients in a high quality and
professional manner consistent with company initiatives, client
expectations as well as internal and external SLAs. This role is an
integral part of the service delivery team and works closely with
sales, sales engineers, resource coordination team, technical
engineers and project management office to ensure client
Location: Dallas, TX
- Primary initial point of contact for clients requiring On
Demand services. Cases tracked by utilizing Black Box internal
ticketing systems (Service Now/SAP systems).
- Responsible for intake of Service Requests and escalations from
initial request throughout the ticket life-cycle to
- Properly collect client information required to process request
and input or update service system.
- Responsible for moving request through documented process for
- Communication to client to review SOW/Quote as relevant.
- Work closely with client and resource coordinators for
scheduling of onsite service delivery.
- Escalate, internal or external concerns, to Service Request
- Utilize escalation and exception paths, processes and systems
to report current performance and make recommendations for
improvement of performance, including performing research to
improve service levels.
- Perform post-delivery follow up with client to ensure customer
satisfaction and uncover further Service Request
- Analyze Service Request ticket data and CSAT survey results to
identify and implement lessons learned, efficiencies and enhanced
- Ability to meet multiple service level agreement requirements
during the ticket life-cycle.
- Continuously expand, research and leverage knowledge of
technology, market and industry trends and benchmarking to
identify, recommend and implement best practices, methodologies and
- Continuously develop and enhance knowledge, skills and
abilities through various learning channels to expand technical and
non-technical capabilities. Ensure further expansion of skill-set
in the products & services that BBOX supports.
- Implement and make recommendations to improve methodologies,
core competencies and processes for Service Requests to ensure
stable and quality product & service delivery consistent with
company objectives and client expectations.
- Maintain and enhance a strong client service-oriented
environment focused on problem prediction, detection and
resolution. Proactively identify and remove barriers to meeting
client expectations. Provide timely documentation of issues, action
plan and outcome. Achieve all client satisfaction objectives and
internal and external SLAs.
- Actively and consistently recommend and support all efforts to
improve, simplify, automate and enhance day to day service delivery
operations and the client experience.
- Achieve performance targets established by leadership for
applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates' Degree in Business, Information Technology or
related field, preferred, or 3 - 5 years equivalent, relevant
- Minimum of 3 years of project coordination or related technical
experience including customer service, dispatching,
incident/break-fix support in the telecommunications, audio, and/or
network connectivity products and services field.
- Service awareness of all organization's key product and service
offerings for which support is being provided.
- Ability to listen to and understand client requirements and
individual preferences with successful track record of ability to
develop creative and innovative solutions. Excellent communication
and presentation skills and comfort interfacing with customers
(internal and external). With demonstrated ability to consistently
exceed client expectations.
- Excellent problem solving and systems analysis skills with
demonstrated success in root cause analysis, effectiveness
measurements and related documentation with demonstrated ability to
manage multiple initiatives concurrently in a high volume SLA
- Demonstrated experience of continuously expanding and
leveraging knowledge of technology, market and industry trends with
success in identifying, recommending and implementing best
practices and methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively across all functional groups to
optimize product & service offerings, fostering a seamless internal
and external client experience and track record of timely and
accurate issue resolution.
- Ability to be flexible with tasks during major outages and to
work overtime as needed.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook,
SharePoint, ERP, service delivery management tools such as
ServiceNow and related cloud based technology systems.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link
between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational
goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in
mind. Looks beyond the requirements of one's own job to offer
suggestions for improvements of overall organization operations.
Takes personal ownership in organization's success.
- Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and
external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction
for the customer. Considers the impact on the external customer
when taking action, setting policies or carrying out one's own job
tasks. Looks for external trends that are likely to shape the wants
and needs of customers in the near future. Looks for creative
approaches to providing or improving services that may increase
efficiency and decrease cost.
- Decision Making - Makes good decisions using a combination of
analysis, knowledge, experience, and judgment. Analyzes and
distinguishes core problems by looking at the symptoms. Resolves
key issues behind major problems in the short term while developing
and executing long term solutions. Has a strong record for making
decisions that are correct and accurate. Applies strategies to
implement effective decision making during crises.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Demonstrates appropriate and
professional behavior at all times. Uses a high degree of tact and
diplomacy in working with others. Models and exercises sound
judgment regarding personal conduct. Is aware of one's own style or
preference and its impact on others. Earns the respect of
- Results Focused - Demonstrates concern for achieving or
surpassing results against an internal or external standard of
excellence, shows a passion for improving the delivery of services
with a commitment to continuous improvement. Sets and maintains
high performance standards for self and others that support
organization's strategic plan.
What's in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards
benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision
coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like
life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness
reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship
programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just
competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides
challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the
organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through
their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you
are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and
growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box is a leading technology solutions provider. Our
mission is to accelerate our customers' business by valuing
relationships with our team members, clients and stakeholders. By
continuously growing our knowledge, we remain relevant in the
market and are in a superior position to help customers design,
deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. Through our values, such
as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and
open-mindedness, we deliver high-value products and services
through our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries
and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not
discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other protected status, and endorses those
policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and
promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.
Keywords: Black Box Network Services, Dallas , Service Request Coordinator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!