Sr. Project Manager
Company: HNTB Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What We're Looking For
As part of our PMCM team on location with the client
(international hub airport), the Sr. Construction Manager will
manage and lead the delivery of construction activities through
final delivery and asset handover. This role will manage and
coordinate with all stakeholders, sponsor expectations, designers
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Projects will focus on vertical construction but may include
some civil work on aprons and taxiways. Projects may include green
space builds, terminal spaces, large scale renovations, demolitions
and interior finish outs. Alternative delivery and DBB will be
- Managing the designer and contractor relationship and
contractual requirements is required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
What You'll Need
- Implements on-site procedures to assist staff in performing
- Collects data to brief client on project issues and provides
- Reviews and drafts responses to Contractor's correspondence as
- Reads and interpret plans.
- Monitors Contractor progress and compares with reviewed
- Mentors and trains staff.
- Administers JPI's and Budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Management, Science or related degree
- 20 years related experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
R-04857 Full Time #AL #ConstructionManagement
Keywords: HNTB Corporation, Dallas , Sr. Project Manager, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!