Tech II, Trans Shop
Company: Stewart and Stevenson
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard
mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer's equipment
including transmissions, transmission components, and
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with
- Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and
- Perform standard repairs on customer's equipment.
- Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to
established guidelines and schedules.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate
and timely manner.
- Provide assistance to more senior level Shop Technicians on
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with established quality
standards and safety procedures.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two
to four years related experience
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete
work within given deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive and/or transmission repair
required. Prior experience with transmission repair required.
Keywords: Stewart and Stevenson, Dallas , Tech II, Trans Shop, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!