Manager of Recruitment
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Manager, Recruiting increases the utilization AMN's Staffing
and Managed Services by expanding the candidate database through
active recruitment, deploying consultative selling strategies, and
delivering timely customer service in order to achieve regional
revenue and profit contribution targets ultimately increasing
- Maintain open line of communication with the active field staff
and clients with appropriate follow-up in order to reengage for
- Building pipeline and database for qualified per diem nurse
candidates by prospecting strategically on a daily and weekly basis
using system databases and cultivating relationships in order to
capture as many potential candidates as possible via phone or
- Initiate and manage email campaigns to generate market demand,
using database prospecting reports and content templates, in order
to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
- Provide recommendations to leadership on programs that target
an expanded supply base in order to capture and convert an
increased volume of candidates.
- Partner with virtual recruiter team to manage messages on
LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media sources.
- Maintain nurse candidate database with accurate contact
information, qualifications, quality services documentation and
- Analyze relevant reports including Employees not worked
(weekly), Employees not called (daily), Employees cancelled (every
shift) in order to have full visibility into customer base and
increase the number of nurses working. (from SOS)
- Consult with clinicians on current situation and ideal
situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling
style in order to gain commitment to take urgent action on the
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national
healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in
order to identify more sales opportunities.
- Conduct employment screening to determine if appropriate fit
for position; redirecting candidate to another order if necessary
to maximize success.
- Participate in on-call/backup to address after-hour per diem
staffing client needs.
- Create an inviting place to visit for clinicians to visit
through a clean and orderly office environment, as well as
customer-centric attitude in order enhance recruitment and
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Associate's Degree or comparable experience
- 3 years sales experience in inside or outside sales or customer
service (AMN Acct Mgr)
- One (1) year of sales or recruiting experience, preferably in
the staffing of clinical industry.
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, qualifying and
selecting applicants for various positions and in supervising and
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a
diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment
to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the
healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the
professional presence we project as we interact with internal and
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Dallas , Manager of Recruitment, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!