Senior Proposal Coordinator
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Senior Proposal Coordinator
Location: Frisco, Texas
Do you have a competitive side and are looking to work in a
creative and detail-oriented environment? Garver's in-house
Marketing Team is expanding and looking for a Senior Proposal
Coordinator with strong written communication skills to support
water project pursuits. This role calls for strong background in
graphics development and application of critical thinking skills to
compile, proofread, and edit a continuous flow of documents. This
position will be located in our Norman, Oklahoma or Frisco, Texas
This position will develop and coordinate proposals for multiple
water business opportunities, edit technical sections, provide
creative layouts, and organize large amounts of information for the
pursuit team. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of team
camaraderie, the ability to work independently on assignments, the
ability to multi-task, and know how to prioritize duties to meet
deadlines. This position will report to our Water Marketing
Resources Manager and work closely with our Water Business Planning
Managers to execute pursuit plans.
Core responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Manage the proposal process from RFP release to client
delivery. This includes "owning" the document, communicating
proposal needs and expectations to team, setting and maintaining
internal draft deadlines, writing, editing, and proofreading
complex proposals, government forms, and quality control document
checks to meet all client requirements.
- Develop and conceptualize visually appealing graphics for all
manner of print and digital marketing materials.
- Work with technical staff to develop strategic win themes to
carry over from statement of qualifications, proposals, and
- Coordinate and organize large amounts of technical information,
including photography, external subconsultant data, and marketing
materials including brochures, posters, etc.
- Collaborate with strategic writer to develop customized content
for specific project pursuits and Client marketing.
- Mentorship of Water Marketing Team members.
- Work with business planning manager to execute strategic win
- Work as a collaborative member of the Water Marketing Team to
maintain the central information database.
- Learn the water engineering industry from the ground up in
order to communicate effectively with Garver's project
We request candidates submit a cover letter responding to the
following questions to highlight your interest in applying your
writing and design qualifications to this position.
- Tell us about your previous experience and how it is applicable
to this senior proposal coordinator position?
- What is the most unique skill that you will bring to the senior
proposal coordinator position?
What is unique about this position
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working teammate who
is ready to take the next step and be in charge of their own
- Unlike a marketing agency, we work with our internal customers
(our Project and Client Service Managers) day-in and day-out.
Therefore, each new project is an opportunity to build on previous
experiences and hone your craft.
- We operate as a team, leaning on the strengths of each other to
develop strong proposals, presentations, and marketing deliverables
for our technical teams.
- Previous experience in the
Architectural/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry
- Bachelor's degree (Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design,
Public Relations, Business, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a
- Background in graphic design
- Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel,
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 - 10+ years of related experience
- Previous experience in the water and wastewater engineering
- Previous experience in proposal preparation or large-document
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience in customer relationship management (CRM)
database management, Deltek Vision
- Team mentorship and training
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid
professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and
continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive
atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment
to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By
offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a
comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator
Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined
engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services
firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a
wide range of services focused on aviation, construction,
facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water,
Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's
prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently
recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based
upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected by law.
Keywords: Garver, Dallas , Senior Proposal Coordinator, Other , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!