HIA MC Finance Transformation & EPM Arch., Manager
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice,
within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to
work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise
the structure of their finance functions and improve their
contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing
the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control,
efficient back office opportunities and support to the business
through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients optimise and
align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics
processes, systems and information to provide business insights
that drive better decisions and actions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to
take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader
stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
5+ Years of Client Facing Finance Consulting experience with an
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) background.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance
CPA helpful, but not required.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Keywords: PwC, Dallas , HIA MC Finance Transformation & EPM Arch., Manager, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!