Senior Information Security Analyst
Company: Cambium Learning Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cambium Learning Group is an award-winning educational
technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach
their potential through individualized and differentiated
instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium
Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products
that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe
and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through
Learning A-Z (online differentiated instruction for elementary
school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning (online
interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency
solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning
(blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve
in literacy and math and professional development for teachers),
and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and
programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student
has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data,
instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom
- Assist in the strategic development and rapid enterprise
integration of cyber capabilities and tools to defend our networks,
systems, and information.
- Perform enterprise access control functions including cloud
- Use end point detection tools, such as Beyond Trust, to monitor
compliance with acceptable use policies and threat detection.
- Coordinate with engineering, business, and technical subject
matter specialists to identify and mitigate Information Security
issues and incidents.
- Perform security monitoring and follow up on alerts from
Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Security Information and
Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Perform the role of an analyst in the Incident Management
process, utilizing Extended Detection & Response (EDR) tools for
detection and response.
- Assist with penetration testing of web-facing applications and
configure and run Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools
for vulnerability assessment.
- Review network access controls and make recommendations to
improve security and segregation of duties.
- Perform cyber and technical threat analyses.
- Research new data security trends to remain up to date with
current events and new threats in data security. Pursue continuous
learning and development as another means of remaining remain up to
- Maintain Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Perform Risk Assessment in accordance with ISO-27001
requirements and develop appropriate Risk Treatment Plans by
working with asset owners.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information
systems or related technical field with 3-5 years of relevant
- Possess one or more information security certifications such as
CISSP, CISA, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, AWS certification.
- Experience securing and monitoring IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Ability to leverage expertise in cyber data and information,
analyze and identify data requirements, use specialized tools and
services, and develop/utilize threat intelligence.
- Hands-on experience using scripting/automating tools such as
PowerShell, Python, and operating Active Directory and enterprise
authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience with AWS security architecture and Cloud Access
Security Brokers (CASB) strongly preferred.
- Experience with pen testing and operation of DAST
- Experience with Cylance, Beyond Trust and other EDR tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the "Apply"
button and submit a cover letter and resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique
backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected
veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Cambium Learning Group, Dallas , Senior Information Security Analyst, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!