Project Manager II (North Texas - Dallas - Forth Worth)
Company: TDIndustries, Ltd.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
(North Texas - Dallas OR Fort Worth) The Project Manager 2 Leads
or coordinates construction projects such as developing a new
facility; the addition, expansion or extension of an existing
facility; or renovation/alterations to a facility in collaboration
with project team, construction site and management. Develops
assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members for
the duration of the project. Organizes and directs construction
personnel and ensures that materials and equipment resources are
delivered on time.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided
innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class
mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities,
hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and
industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our
success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to
Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to
Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Responsible for quality projects being built on time and within
budget. Ensure scope changes are processed and incorporated into
the current scope of work in a timely manner.
- Reviews various reports to determine project status and
determine actions required. Provides periodic status and end of
contract cost and budget analysis.
- Conducts pre-job planning meetings and documents meeting
results, ensures all action items are completed. Develops and keeps
current all project schedules. Ensures all schedules mesh with the
master project schedule.
- Establishes and executes subcontracts and equipment buy-outs to
support schedules and budgets.
- Communicates all project issues to the appropriate level of
management in a timely manner.
- Assembles the estimate for the project and reviews the final
estimate and ensures the proper loading of those numbers into the
project cost system.
- Prepares and submits monthly contract billings to ensure proper
cash flow during contract performance.
- Manages conflict resolution with customers, vendors, trades or
- Identifies and develops policies and procedures for continuous
- Assembles estimates for projects. Visits job sites or onsite
offices, performs work inspections, checks job progress, and
resolves project and contract issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Sciences, Mechanical
Engineering or similar engineering degree is required.
- 5-7 years of Project Managment experience in Mechanical
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach.
Keywords: TDIndustries, Ltd., Dallas , Project Manager II (North Texas - Dallas - Forth Worth), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!