Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America's largest
Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have
an opening for a Diesel Service Foreman. The role of the Diesel
Service Foreman is to exercise direct supervision of Service
Technicians and assist them when necessary in diagnosis of
mechanical difficulties and recommending needed repairs. Assists
the Service Advisor in greeting customers, selling service labor,
writing repair orders and estimates the cost of repairs within set
- Daily supervision of productive Service Technicians. Schedule
and assign work as required.
- Works with the Service Manager in managing the Technicians and
the scheduling of repairs to maximize work efficiency and quality
of work performed.
- Work with customers on scheduling work in the shop.
- Check and review work in process and follow-up for completion
as scheduled and exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Work with the Service Manager in setting sales and gross
profits objectives which are realistic and attainable.
- Inspects and, if necessary, road test vehicles upon completion
of work to insure quality of repairs performed.
- Keeps the Warranty Manager advised of all warranty in process.
Assures that all necessary information pertaining to warranty and
policy claims are obtained and recorded on the repair order, and
that all warranty parts are properly tagged and placed in warranty
- Performs productive work as required.
- Informs Service Manager of all customer complaints so that they
may be handled before the vehicle leaves the shop.
- Investigates policy expense and takes appropriate action to
- Assists in maintaining a clean shop area and making sure that
special tools and shop equipment are in proper operating
- Promotes safe work habits. Reports safety and security
violations to the Service Manager.
- Keeps the Branch, Office and/or Service Manager informed on
shop bills which might run over customer credit limits or will
- Pre-plans part requirements.
- Participates in training to stay current of warranty and
- Assists in opening and closing repair orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- CDL preferred
- Minimum of four years experience in a related field, which
should include proven service background and knowledge of
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- Must have good employee and customer service skills
- Good leadership abilities
- Positive can-do attitude
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Dallas , Foreman, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!